- DIFFERENT SCREEN LAYOUTS FOR HOST AND SCREENERS
- Full lines control (off hook, hold,drop, locked, on-air, busy all lines )
- Full lines monitoring (ringing, on hold, on air, « screened », call duration, number of calls during session)
- Chat text conversation between workstations (screener/talent)
- Designed for touch screens
- Dual telephony system attachment avaible for redundancy.
NeoScreener can be used in various situations:
- Standalone Presenter/ Producer (joint with a NeoWinners database) using automatic identification of known winners: This mode is an assistance to production with a single screen. Usually no call topics are entered by users in this mode. Fits musical radio stations/programs.
- Talk Shows with a majority of incoming calls:
- Topic entry upon call receiving, then display on an identical screen for the Talent or on a specialised screen with a clear view of on-air/on hold calls.
- Calls priorities are avaible to the producer/ operator and can be re-ordered.
- Call can be screened and called back at a later time or can be cued immediately to the Talent screen.
- Morning shows with a majority of outgoing calls:
- Number cueing for the Talent with single-touch callback.
- «Single touch» features allowing the presenter to put on-air/hold /drop all lines with a single click (touch screen)
- Caller identification (CLID)
- Automatic rejection of unwanted calls (blacklisted numbers)
- Automatic transfer of unwanted calls.
- Rejection / Automatic transfer of hidden calls
- Automatic presentation from the first ring of calling number, name, city, number of calls, blocked state, number of wins.
- Single click access to incoming calls history even without picking up the line, while it rings in.
- Automatic addition of calls to contacts.
- Single click line pick up and cal l card display.
- Immediate positioning on call topic.
- Single click screening and call cueing (or by pressing enter on call card).
- Single click call card saving without cueing (or by pressing escape).
- Single click callback from the call card (in case a line dropped). Positioning on the same call card record in the database.
- Automatic pre -filling of call card with last known data for that number (first name, name, city, zip code,...)
- Automatic Zip code & city lookup.
- Possibility to enter call caracteristics (for instance a song request).
- Call card printing (paper / pdf / email / word / excel).
- Possibility to change calls priorities on calls already cued / presented to the talent.
- Display of priorities / subject / name /city on the main screener screen.
- Option to ignore a specific incoming call number.
- Automatic character addition / withdrawal to the incoming CLID (to reformat to usually dialed numbers)
- Possibility to blacklist some incoming calls.
- Fast dial (manual, recent calls, pre -recorded
- « hotkeys » numbers) with number format checking.
- Format available per country.
- Opportunity to prepare a call without placing (for a later single touch calling).
- Line selection for dial.
- Address book of 87 pre -recorded « hotkey » numbers under customizable buttons.
OPTIONS AND INTERFACES
- Telos 2x12, Nx12, Nx6, 2101 series and VX, UP TO 24 LINES
- Caller ID on analog lines (Nx series).
- Client / server version (for DSL or low debit link).
- Automatic screen / display updates in case software has to be restarted.
CALLS HISTORY & SHORTLISTS
- Contact card management (Address, «was onair», « blacklisted », smiley, history, call topic,call direction: incoming/outgoing). Columns can be shifted / resized.
- Filters are available on call type, dates range,first name and keywords contained in topic.
- Last filter is saved and restored when window is re-opened.
- Searches are available on the filtered calls list by any of the displayed fields.
- Single button redial.
- Export from calls list to Excel and Word
- Deletion of calls without topic
- Backups / Reports
AVAILABLE FEATURES IF NEOSCREENER IS USED AS A MODULE OF NEOWINNERS:
- Wins and preselections recognition
- Direct access to winner card on CLID
- Preselected callback
- Direct winner assignment to a contest
- Possibility to have a mixed ISDN and analog lines, setup, either connected directly or through a PABX.
- First line avaible for callback.
- Number of lines displayed in the interface.
- Outside line prefix (non visible when numbering)
- Automatic hang-up of forbidden calls
- Display the show choice button (Telos 2101)
- Split show mode (Telos 2x12)
- Ms delay to insert in between two dialed digits
- Ms to insert after line take
- Show « drop » button on every line
- Rename « VIP » button » in « hold »
- Dual link to Telos systems with naming of the system on welcome screen.
- Attachement to Desktop Directors or as a DD (no DD needed)
- Country and language of the software
- Display only mode
- Enforce UPPERCASE
- Clear comments when line is dropped
- Large button press dial back last numbers
- Display phonebook instead of « call » button
- Automatic lock on ON AIR button press
- Display the « dump » button
- « Dump » button also hangs up the active call.
- Talent screen display settings: Height / font size and call progress bar
- "Chat" text entry for talent side
- Send XML to URL when call is On-air
- New call card notification
- Locking of the columns in the Talent screen
- Dynamic enlargement of the font size in both the Talent and the Incoming messages screens (+/- buttons)
- Callers having been On-air recently (less than X days) can be shown ringing in Red
- Chat text messages can be time-stamped
- "Ding on IM reception" can be enabled (for chat text messages)
- Enlargement of the chat text entry box for more visibility at entry time.